Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Same issue here. Please add me to the list @christina.d, thanks :raised_hands:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @Kana, @Wolfiii, @Kenneths Teknik, @joaogpr, @Darsaq and @mauroalphapro! I’ve gone ahead and added you all to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch by email once with any updates! :relaxed:

Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Thank you!

Same issue, please add me to the bug list @christina.d 

I got the same Error email even though there are no errors on the Zap itself. Just the constant emails:
YouTube: Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kylemccomas, @jonmyer, and @groblerpaul! Thank you for letting us know. I’ve got everyone added to that list. 🙂

Hi,

I started having the same problem. The users of my application are being affected.

Thanks for reaching out, @zhengzither and @monicacne.

I’ve got you both added to that report as impacted users. We’ll be in touch via email with updates as soon as we have them!

Hi @christina.d please add me to the report as an affected user

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Marcelo Coelho and @fro.dera!

Happy to confirm that you’ve both been added to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch as soon as we have an update on this!

Also having this issue.

Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @Stephanie Weeks! I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be in touch as soon as a fix is in place!

Same issue for me.
Please add to the list of involved people.

Thanks a lot.

Same issue for me. 

Can you add me to the list?

Thanks!

Same issue here.

Can you add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @BerryCave, @Moletrix and @iggi! I’ve add you all to the list of affected users.

We’ll be sending you all a notification by email as soon as it’s been resolved.

Hello, we are also seeing the error The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>

I am also having the same issue and would love to be updated as well. Thank you!

Please add me to the list as well.  Thanks! 

Same issue here, please add me to the list. Many thanks

Same issue here, can you please add me to the list? Thanks!

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @GBowman, @anaamelio, @pyrotoz, @harvesthosts, @Rafa, and @White Label Web. You’ve all been added to the list of impacted users.

We’ll be in touch and update this thread as soon as a fix is in place! 

Same problem for me

Hi @christina.d I’m having the same issue. Please advise!

Please add me to the list too @christina.d