Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Same Problem Here 

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.

I’m getting an email for this error EVERY DAY for each of my linked YouTube accounts

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @imroboliver, @storyzap@MyPrivacyTOOL and @TechNobo. I’ve gone and added you all to the list of affected users now. We’ll get in touch by email as soon as we have an update on this! :) 

Userlevel 1

We started getting this error as of today as well. We’re having trouble uploding Zoom videos automatically to Youtube.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @raklet! I’ve got you added as an impacted user.

Hi @lover_dock, I hope you don’t mind I merged your question into this existing topic since it’s related to a known bug. I’ve also added you as an impacted user on that report as well. This way once a fix is in place we’ll keep you notified via email. Thanks for reaching out!

Am I able to be added to this list as well?

YouTube: Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

@christina.d please add me to the list, thanks! 

@christina.d  can you add me too ? im facing the same issue 

I have the same problem for weeks now :-(

@christina.d can you please add me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @Eileo, @jrapp111, @javierfuentesm and @Janneman! I’ve gone ahead and added you all to the list of users that are being affected by this quota issue.

We don’t have an estimate as to when this is going to be resolved by but I can promise that we’ll notify you the moment it’s been resolved. :slight_smile:

Is this issue solvable? Based on this issue alone I get the feeling that Zapier solution is not scalable. I use IFTTT and do not see the same issue there. 

I have been seeing this same issue multiple times a day over the past few days - please could I be added to the list of impacted users?

Thanks

Please add me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @TimDudd and @ThePMac, I’ve added you both to the list of affected users here. 

@webdzinez, it seems you’ve previously been added to the list. The issue is indeed solvable, but unfortunately I can’t give any promises as to when it will be resolved by. We will definitely notify everyone by email and will update the thread here as soon as it’s fixed. 

Thank you all for your continued patience here, I know how frustrating this must be.

@christina.d @SamB  could n you add me to the list ? im facing the same issue , thanks.

Hey! Experiencing the same issue. Please add me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @gucci0915 and @Tobias Nielsen! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch by email the moment it’s sorted! 

@christina.d I am having the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @donnab! I’ve got you added to that list of impacted users. 

Same problem here… cannot get any trigger for youtube channel :(

Same problem here… I’ve turned off the Zap in the meantime, but it would be nice if it will work again! :sweat_smile:

Being a brand new Zapier user, so I thought I had done something stupid and it had spammed my Facebook and Twitter account, but no…

I only have 1 zap so far, when a new video is posted to my channel, it says so in facebook and twitter.

So please add me to this unfortunate list @christina.d:thinking:

Hi,

Im also having the same issue for some time now.

Same issue!