Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Hi. having  the same issue. Can you please add me to the affected users list too? Thanks in advance.@christina.d

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @mig39, @Nojem, @Rkauff, @Johann, @Phillip and @Yoglove! You’ve all been added to the list too. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as we’ve got any update on this! 

We are also having this issue, can you please add me to the support ticket. 

Guess what? Same here. Thanks.

Hi, We are also affected by the same issue. pls add us to the affected list thanks

Hi @christina.d , please add me to the list of affected users.

I understand it may be a limitation on the YouTube side, and it would be really helpful to have some instructions to check our actual quota usage and their limits. The google website is not helpful in this regards.

Also, could we “slow down” the frequency of polling? that might reduce the API usage.

Userlevel 1

@christina.d I am also affected. I had to turn off the Zap for now. The quota is 10000 units per day, and it seems like Zapier does a « search » API call on every polling of YouTube, which costs 10 units. If Zapier polls Youtube every minute, then the 10000 quota gets exhausted after 17 hours of polling. Imagining YouTube resets its rate limiting at midnight PST, and since I received the quota exhausted message at 16:56 PST, it totally checks out.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m affected by this as well. I’d appreciate it if you added me to the list @christina.d 

Thanks and cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out to confirm you’re also being affected, @ywca-aus, @DeathbyStilton, @Shyam, @fulcorno, @maelvls and @ain!

I’ve added all of you to the list of impacted users on the bug report. To confirm, these quota errors are related to the shared quota across all Zapier accounts using the YouTube app, rather than for individual YouTube accounts.

I can’t give any estimates as to when the quota limit will be increased but we’ll be in touch the moment this is resolved! 

Yes same for me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Raygun! I’ve got you added. 

@christina.d Same issue for me if you can add me!

So in the interim, can the frequency of polling be reduced to bring the quota back under limits?  I think people would rather have their Zaps run slowly rather than not at all ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @JordanB! Appreciate you letting us know. 🙂I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. 

Definitely a valid question, @connor! I’m happy to pass this suggestion along. I know this is definitely a high priority item for the team and we’ll be sure to update everyone as soon as we can.

@christina.d / @SamB Been having the same error for about 2 weeks from the constant emails of the error.

Hello,

I am also having the same issue. I recently got a few emails saying Zapier had errors a couple weeks ago but thought nothing of them until I logged into here and uploaded a new video. Please add me to the list of impacted users. Thank you.

@SamB - Can you please add me to impacted users. Thanks!

@christina.d please add me to the list as well, been having the exact same issue :cry:

When can we expect this issue to be resolved?

Please add me to the list of impacted accounts. Thank you.

I’m getting the same error as well

Has the solution to this been found? Currently experiencing the same thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @TheItzAidan@BurningEarthVFX@Jon Kempf@Orchid@Trumansburg Village Clerk,@strivemath, and @Eros! Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to the list of impacted users!

Hi ​​​@meena. While we don’t have an ETA for when a fix should be expected, rest assured we’ll keep everyone updated via email once we do! 

Having the same issue.

Hello same issue with the quota here. Please add me to the impacted users list @christina.d

Thank you, and I hope this get sorted out soon.