Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

@SamB@christina.d I’m also affected by this issue, please add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We appreciate you letting us know @Spratch and @thehunmonkgroup! You’ve been added to that list and we’ll be in touch as soon as we know more. 

Userlevel 1

You said that we have to turn off/on our zaps but this is worse as the zaps won’t turn on again !

“There was a problem activating your Zap.”

So please this is a HUGE problem on your side : pay your quota, or reimburse us.

Userlevel 1

Looks like everyone is having the same issue. I’m experiencing this as well. 

FWIW, I would not recommend turning off your Zap and trying to turn it back on. It does not reset your quota as that limit is exceeded on the Youtube side. so it is tied to whatever account you were using for that connection. 

Since the quota is daily, you should be able to come back the next day and re-enable the zap by reconnecting your youtube account. It will also automatically reset, so your next zap should go through. 

From my testing, it does seem to send at least 1 zap through each day and then you hit the quota on the second or sometime after sending the first. I can intermittently get videos through without modifying the zap. 

Please add me to the notification / request also. I attempted to log a support request but the page didn’t work (your data harvesting/user privacy theft tools appear to be blocked by our corporate firewall )

I have the same issue as well, @christina.d please add me to the list. 

Turning off and on does not solve the problem...

Same there, please add me to the list of affected users.
The zaps work but each morning I get en error email from Zapier.

@christina.d I am also getting the same error although I think everything is working fine but I am still getting error email form zappier. I tried turning my zap off and on but I didn’t worked at all 

@christina.d  I am facing same problem. please add me to the affected users list. also please help me out to solve this. thanks in advance.

I am also having the same issue. Is there an update on the fix? 

I too am also having the exact same issue so would like to be updated when there is a fix. Thanks

@christina.d please add me to the list as well, this is crazy that your troubleshooting steps actually make it worse… what is the current status? Why are there no updates yet?

@christina.d  please add me to the list of users affected as well.  

Can confirm. We have been seeing the same error as well for some time this month. 

I’ve been experiencing the same issue too since the 15th January.

@christina.d I have turned the zaps off, when I go to turn on I get that error as well. Please add me to the list.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @PP Operations@MaxCat@Romain Penchenat@Naveen_singla@pradippaul@webdzinez@fezziwig@jamesdombro@ChrisHowes@jh20001@ChiefJack and @editoblog! We’ve added you all to the list of affected users as well.   

Thanks for flagging this @ChrisM and @Masaki. I’ve updated my initial response to remove the suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again.  

@Masaki, it seems you’d also reached out to Support about this and have already been added to the list of affected users.

We’ll be in touch by email and will update this thread as soon as the issue with the quota has been fixed.

@christina.d I have a client using a Zap with this error as well. I would also like to be notified on updates. Thank you for looking into this!

Hello, I’ve been having the same issue for the past couple of weeks. Please put me on the list to be notified on updates. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @TraderHowell and @Aleron! You’ve both been added to that report. We’ll share updates as soon as we have them! 

I’m getting this error as well.

Please add me to the list, I have the same issue. @christina.d 

Thanks for letting us know @Hilario@joelheath24, and @Justice4me!

I’ve got all of you added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be in touch as soon as we know more. 

Can you add me as well please?

Userlevel 2

Please add me to the list, I have the same issue. @christina.d 

Hello, I too am being bombarded with quota emails. I’d like to be notified of updates.