Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ADDLiberator, @bapne, and @FP05! Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve got all of you added to that report! We’ll be sure to send an email once a fix is in place.

@christina.d Like other users, I have turned the zaps off, when I go to turn on I get that error as well. Please add me to the list.

Thank you so much

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

For now, when you come across this error it may be worth turning the affected Zaps off and on again. This should refresh the connection between YouTube and Zapier which can help to clear the error. We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

I turned on the zaps as mentioned and now cannot reactivate. Getting this error: Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

Please add me to the bug report list too

@christina.d Same here…

Userlevel 1

Same here, i was in contact with support ‘we don’t know when we could solve this problem’

Is there any alternative to Zapier ? Seems it’s time to switch to another one

We have the same problem. It would be great if you can add me to the list as well. Thank you very much!

Please add me to the bug report list too

Same issue. Getting an email about this daily.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Chris-Tube@vero1979@babyshome@Ham@Luga@uui and @m0ney!

I’ve added you all to the bug report now. @ChrisM, I can confirm that you’ve already been added. 

I can’t share any estimates on when this will be resolved. But we will definitely be in touch via email and will update the thread here once it is.

Thanks so much for your patience in the meantime. Hopefully this will be sorted out very soon! :)

Hi @christina.d! I’m also experiencing this issue on 2 of my zaps. 

Hi, we encounter the same issue as the rest of the users. We only have 1 zap in our account and it’s affected by this. Would appreciate to be added to the list @SamB, @christina.d !

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Have the same problems for several weeks now and there appears to be nothing to fix or control. Anyone gots some tips ? Not hopeful that Zapier support can help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Ingrid, @Ideamix, and @PP Operations!

Thanks so much for letting us know. I’ve got all of you added to the list of impacted users.

Hello, I am having the same issues here. Please add me to the list. 

I am also having this issue and would like to be added to the bug list as well please. I pay $250 a year for this one zap to monitor a youtube playlist and it hasn’t been working for the past few weeks so I’m not exactly the happiest at the moment, like many others here I am sure. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. 

Please add us to the list as well….thanks

Hi please add me to the list as well. But I have no issues with the zap working though. I posted 2 youtube videos yesterday and got them posted in my discord correctly with the zap so don't know why I get the error via email. 

getting same error., First occurrence was on 15.07.2021, next one on 13.12.2021

but now its liek every second day/every day , 15, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27 of January 

Same problem here

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out about this @Antonio24m, @TBallard, @REI Made Easy, @Lord Dem and @lordramex! We’ve added you all to the list of affected users now.   

I’m very sorry about all the hassle caused by this issue. I still don’t have any updates as to when this will be resolved but we’ll definitely alert you all by email as soon as it is. 

Hello… please add me to the list as well. Same issue.

@SamB I’m getting the same error as well.  Keeps telling my that I’ve exceeded my getting started quota which makes no sense since I only have one zap that only does two actions a few times a week.  As far as I know there isn’t some kind of free trial quota right?  Now that I’ve turned the zap off, I can’t turn it back on either, it keeps giving me the issue about the getting started quota and telling me that my youtube account is expired?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Nico_Futur and @vampycat! We’ve just added you to the list of affected users as well. :)

To confirm, there isn’t any kind of free trial quota limit at play here. I’m very sorry about the hassle caused by these errors, we’ll be in contact by email as soon as it’s been sorted.

Same issue!