Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Is it possible to pause my annual subscription until this is fixed? More than half my zaps isn’t working, youtube is the main reason why I chose zapier over similar providers.

Hello! I'm here again, now my connections with youtube stopped working at all, so my zaps are not working and can't be turned on again.

I am starting to look for other tools as alternative because youtube connection is very important to our distribution strategy. It is so unfortunate that Zapier is not being able to provide a quick solution to that issue.

I hope you guys can fix it soon!

Same issue - please can I be added to the notification list once this is fixed.

Sorry but I don't understand why this is taking so long to solve.

Is it not just a case of asking Google/YT to increase your quota? That doesn't sound like a very complicated development job.

Userlevel 1

Hi, please add me to the list too.

Is there an update?

“This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.” issue. Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @mapofthe, @coreymasson, and @dominicnebula! You’ve all been added to that report and we’ll be in touch once we know more.

Thanks for reaching out, @mgu. I’d recommend contacting our friends in support regarding any questions you may have around billing.

@christina.d, please add me to the list of affected users, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @ryu! Looks like you’ve already been added you to the list of users that are being affected by this issue. We’ll be sure to reach out via email to notify you as soon as this issue has been resolved.  

I have the same problem here. Can I please be added to the list? Thank you.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @Hoellentor. You’ve been added! Thanks for letting us know.

We’re also experiencing this. Critical to our organic marketing processes.

Userlevel 1

Absolutely, @Hoellentor. You’ve been added! Thanks for letting us know.

Pls, add me to the list, too

Can you please add me to the report. I also get “Account expired” / “ Youtube over quota” errors. Thanks

add me to the list please.

Ayo, put me in coach. 

This account is expired.
Please reconnect it here.

Thanks in advance.

@SamB you’ll let us know when you’ve given up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @DropFunnels, @GhostVPN, @tcaadmissions, @Ev0lve212, @3DJ and @dtblake103! Thanks for letting us know. I can confirm that you’ve all been added to the list of affected users on the bug report.    

There’s no chance of us giving up on this, @dtblake103

Thank you all for your continued patience while we’re still working with YouTube to get this resolved. We’ll definitely be in touch to let y’all know the moment it gets sorted.

@christina.d I'm also getting the same error. 

Userlevel 1

@christina.d I'm also getting the same error. 

Time to switch to another solutions. This is critical for most of us.

This is strange indeed. Yesterday I set my zaps and they all told of this Trigger partner failure due to quota YET they had posted! Today, they haven’t :( Please add me to the list as this was the main reason i signed up for the starter plan to save me time but I’m constantly logging in to try and fix something I now realise i can’t fix!

Userlevel 1

This is strange indeed. Yesterday I set my zaps and they all told of this Trigger partner failure due to quota YET they had posted! Today, they haven’t :( Please add me to the list as this was the main reason i signed up for the starter plan to save me time but I’m constantly logging in to try and fix something I now realise i can’t fix!

They should give us a option to use “our” API Keys, and the problem is gone.

Hey Zapier Crew,

I am also getting the YouTube quota error if you can add me to the list.  Just trying to connect to YouTube and run a Zap to a Discord channel. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @christina.d 

Bless your heart for helping everyone out here.

I am seeing similar behavior with the YouTube Upload a Video action.

Please let me know if this thread is just regarding the trigger and I will gladly start a new thread for the action.

I have yet to establish a working connection and keep getting the error message:

This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.

The YouTube account is functional - I am able to manually upload videos and thumbnails.

When I test the connect, or authorie the connection, it appears connected for an instant, but then keeps returning to the error msg.  I have tried logging in and out, deleting everything and reconfiguring from scratch several times to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you for being on top of this!

Best,

Patrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Topstep@WendlesHarris@Iman Gadzhi, I’ve got you all added to that bug report. Thanks again for your patience while we work through this.