Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Hello, I have the same error on my Youtube to discord notif zap… Would like to be added to affected users too, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @SC_Codes! It looks like you’ve already reached out to our Support team about this and they’ve added you to the list of affected users. :slight_smile:

@Oxe, happy to confirm that you’re on the list as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for your continued patience on this. I just wanted to follow up here to let y’all know that we’re still working with YouTube to get some of our limits lifted to stop running into these errors. We’re also currently exploring alternatives and improvements to the current YouTube app triggers to help minimize our overall quota usage.

I can’t give any timeframe as to when this will be fully resolved but we’ll be sure to notify all those affected as soon as it is.

Hi, I also have this problem. I receive everyday the same error email from Zapier telling me that there is an error with my Zap (which is supposed to share a post in Facebook whenever a new video is posted on our YouTube channel). The issue message is : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

And so the Zap won’t run anymore… Can I be added to the list of affected users so I can follow the news ? 

Hi I am having the same issue as others, using Youtube integration, I've deleted all existing ones, create a new one, recreated zaps, anything and it is still happening, getting this message:

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Perhaps if we used our own YT API keys?

Could I be added to the list of affected users as well? My zap to send a Slack message whenever a new video gets posted on our company YouTube channel has fully stopped worked due to this issue.

Hey there, I’ve got the same issue. My YT channel won’t zap a post to my twitter account.

Kindly add me to the list of affected user too. Thanks.

Can you guys add me to the affected list i have the same Problem

Userlevel 1

I’m also facing this issue.
can you add me to the affected list ?

however I think almost all the users have affected this issue. better if you can get fixed this soon.
now this has been more than a month.

this cannot be a quota error, because I created a new YT account and tried with that, but still the issues is there which can not be true.

Thanks.

Hi

I’m also facing this issue.

Same here

Hi. Would you please add me to the affected users list. 

Thanks

Me too I get the same issue 

Hi, I also have this problem. I receive everyday the same error email from Zapier telling me that there is an error with my Zap (which is supposed to share a post in Facebook whenever a new video is posted on our YouTube channel). The issue message is : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

And so the Zap won’t run anymore… Can I be added to the list of affected users so I can follow the news ? 

X2

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting in touch here, @astronomiepratique, @calderaricaio, @dtblake103, @jessicaTB, @Ricardo M, @ryu, @SteinBecher, @zapmeclass, @akio801, @kdsign, @alipgraphy, @Daly and @Hevtorlascano

We still don’t have any kind of ETA we can give as to when this will be resolved. But I can promise that you’re all on the list and be notified the moment this issue has been fixed!

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. Looking forward to the solution! Could you please add me to the list to be notified when resolved?

I am having the same issue

i have the same issue. my gsuite account manages multiple youtube channels as brand accounts. it appears that they are all affected

Thanks for getting in touch here, @astronomiepratique@calderaricaio@dtblake103@jessicaTB@Ricardo M@ryu@SteinBecher@zapmeclass@akio801@kdsign@alipgraphy@Daly and @Hevtorlascano

We still don’t have any kind of ETA we can give as to when this will be resolved. But I can promise that you’re all on the list and be notified the moment this issue has been fixed!

Hello Sam!

Could you add me to the list of affected parties? I have multiple zaps with YouTube connections that are currently not functioning. I’d like to be notified when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for keeping the community informed!

- Levi

same issue, please add me to list

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jd342345, @Levi the Editor, @mgu, @Mia Myriad, @cemcagatay. Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to that report. Thank you once again for hanging in there with us! 

same here, please add me to the list. 
Thanks for your help, hope it back to normal soon.

I am surprised that I did not get any feedback that the integration with YT is not working.

It also stopped working for me.

please add me to the list.