Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Please notify me when you are able to increase the quota, thanks!

@SamB same error encountered.

Hello, I have the same problem. Please add me to the list of affected users @motetn 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @daniel gh, @articlevideorobot, @Ayyj, @will-mtd, @CFYogi, @CM-Arcadia, and @motetn. I’ve got you all added to that list and we’ll be in touch as soon as the limits been increased!

Please add me to the list

I also have this error

I have this error when i want to upload videos on youtube. Can i be added to the list ?

May I be added to the list as well, please?

I too am experiencing this error. I had it last week but managed, a now apparent, temporary fix. I initially get this error the app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

And then, whenever I try to reconnect my YouTube account, I am told that my account has expired.

Please fix asap!

Hi @christina.d - I’m also experiencing this error - I’d be grateful to be added to the updates.

same pls help

same issue here

Sadly I am having the same issue

I’ve also been receiving this error constantly, and 2 of my zaps cannot even be turned on right now due to it. Please add me to the list. @christina.d 

Same issue. No idea how it’s been “exceeded” - only a few mbs have been uploaded/Zapped.

Please advise/update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @cdiaz@Cthans@Solvay@einchemistry@kro3ms@puppycodes@CorbinDoes@jack1421@McSaucin, and @ALVN9! Thanks so much for letting us know! You’ve all been added to that report. 

I have same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @meumix. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well.  

please add us to the list as well @zain abbas 

@SamB please add us to notification as well

@SamB  same issue here, thx

I’m also having this error. Please add me to the list of affected users. 

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Sam, Please add me to the list. It’s gone beyond mildly annoying emails. I can’t create a new zap because of the exceeded quota and my youtube account kicks back as deactivated.

I am getting the same error. Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Garfio, @dtblake103, @HerewegoinVT, @BenjaminDubois, @zain abbas! Thank you for letting us know and your continued patience. You’ve all been added to that report and we’ll let you know as soon as that limits been increased.

Good morning,

We are also experiencing the “quota exceeded” error on our Zoom → Youtube zap. I would like to be added to the list of affected users.

Thank you!