Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

This is affecting us, and causing a real headache. Any workarounds that people have found, or any updates on ETA for a fix?

Hi @captconstruct@SQUAWKING DEAD@raklet@mcaballlero! I’ve got you all added to the bug report.

The team is still working on getting quota levels increased to a sufficient amount. Definitely understand everyone’s frustration! We’ll keep everyone updated once the increase takes place but in the meantime we truly appreciate the continued patience. 

@christina.d Aggiungeresti anche me, ho lo stesso problema.

Ho lo stesso problema anche io, potete aggiungermi alla lista

Hello, I am also encountering the same issue with, I think. I can’t even get my YouTube account to connect as it gets disconnected almost immediately.

I started having this issue on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.  Has this been resolved or a workaround found?  If not please add me to this list of users affected by this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @markjszymanski, @Dom WBBV, @Raffaele, @CB_Andrew, and @biledkid. I’ve got all of you added to that list of affected users! We’ll email and keep the thread updated once we’re able to get the quota increased.

Userlevel 1

Also getting this error. The first time it uploaded anyway, today it did not. 

Hi,

It seems like I’m also affected. I tried to create a new zap but It couldn’t connect to my YouTube account (This account is expired.Please reconnect it here). Connection text works fine in the app menu.

Same issue… Add me to the list

Userlevel 1

We’ve had the error for numerous weeks now. Cannot find a workaround.

Hi @captconstruct@SQUAWKING DEAD@raklet@mcaballlero! I’ve got you all added to the bug report.

The team is still working on getting quota levels increased to a sufficient amount. Definitely understand everyone’s frustration! We’ll keep everyone updated once the increase takes place but in the meantime we truly appreciate the continued patience. 

@christina.d I’m not trying to be one of those impossible customers, but my Zap Keeps disabling itself every time it tries to fire and we pay a lot of money per year (in good faith) to make sure these operations work (loyally, for the last 4 years, all up front). At this stage, I hope you have plans to compensate all those affected. I would highly advise considering it.

hi,

I am also receiving the same issue and have only just started using Zapier the other day, only ever worked twice and they were tests :(

it seemed like youtube resets its quota after a fair amount of time and only allows one ‘request’ over x amount as Zap worked one test that I tried the day after. 

now Ive not been able to grant access at all after trying all suggestions from these forums.

hope it gets sorted soon as was looking forward to trying out Zapier long term.

good luck :)

Hello, i tried to connect my youtube account but it says that is expired, you now why?

Could I get added to the list of affected users?

Please add me to the list. Have been experiencing this for several days now.

This problem is still happening. 

It does not appear to be a problem with the YouTube API. Other 3rd party API integrations are working fine on my YouTube account… it’s a problem with Zapier’s implementation of the API.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota

I have one Zap that still works that uses the exact same the App connection as another Zap that I edited and can not turn because of the error:

Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

Please add me to the list

Same issue

Hitting the same issue here :(

Hello, same issue here. If you can add me to the list of affected users I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi pls add me to the list of affected users @christina.d 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @LWT-MV, @Drizzt, @Fabio Ourique, @SLColonies, @SQUAWKING DEAD, @psstloaf, @ElJimmy, @0alpha, @blacksburgolk9, @dh1, @Hide, @Seed, @Crytpo_Oracles_DAO, @lainfocreativa and @Shyam!        

I can confirm that y’all are on the list of affected users. We’re still waiting on the quota to be increased which should resolve all of these quota-related errors that we’re seeing with the YouTube app. I’m so sorry for the ongoing hassle caused here. As soon as the quota limits are increased we’ll be sure to notify you all.

This is also impacting me. Is there any rough ETA on a fix ?

Same issue. Please add to me the list. Getting the The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” and account expired messages.

Appreciate the help

@SamB  Do you have an idea on when this bug will be fixed? Really helpful to know.

Userlevel 1

@SamB also having this issue which is affecting business critical operations.