Best answer

YouTube errors: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota and/or This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.

help i got this error 

Cannot publish Zap

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

show less

icon

Best answer by kredlear 22 July 2022, 22:27

View original

20 replies

pls help

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey, @faszfej 

Sorry to hear you’re running into issues here. I did some digging and saw that we recently opened a bug report because other users are running into the same error message. I’ve added you to the bug report so we can let you know once it’s fixed. 

Hi @MichelleS,

Could you please add me to the list of affected users. I’m also facing this issue.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @decimalturn! Thanks for letting us know! I’ve got you added as an impacted user and we’ll definitely keep you and the thread updated once a fix is in place!

Add me too, please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Ggyhg 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll keep this thread updated and send you an email once there are any changes. Thanks!

We are affected too

“This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.”, i tried to reconnect and every time expire.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @laemmle 

Sorry to know that you are affected by this bug. Let me add you to the list of affected users. We’ll keep you updated via email once available.

I have also had this bug sadly.

What’s the workaround? I signed up with integrately.com, no issues there. - this is a big Zapier bug that’s happened a lot. It’s a deal breaker!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sorry to hear that, @Drakon . I've added you to the list of affected users so that we will notify you via email once an update is available. And @laemmle , we apologize for the inconvenience. We don't currently have any updates yet at the moment. Rest assured that our support team is working on this matter ASAP, and we will update you via email if there's any workaround. Thank you all for your patience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey, @faszfej 

Sorry to hear you’re running into issues here. I did some digging and saw that we recently opened a bug report because other users are running into the same error message. I’ve added you to the bug report so we can let you know once it’s fixed. 

Hey all (and @tfraley)!

I wanted to pop in and update that this bug can surface as the above referenced “You have exceeded your quota” and/or “This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.

They are all related to the same underlying issue. We’ll continue to track impacted users here for both errors.

Thanks so much in advance for your ongoing patience - I know this is frustrating, truly. The team is actively working on a fix for this and we’ll continue to keep ya’ll in the loop.

Sorry to hear that, @Drakon . I've added you to the list of affected users so that we will notify you via email once an update is available. And @laemmle , we apologize for the inconvenience. We don't currently have any updates yet at the moment. Rest assured that our support team is working on this matter ASAP, and we will update you via email if there's any workaround. Thank you all for your patience.

Hey,

I have just got the "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.". 

This is really damaging for my business. Do you have any idea on when can we expect a hot-fix release?

Same problem here. This issue has been going on for half a year now. I would really appreciate if someone would fix it finally. thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Unfortunately, @Ghaith Hafez , we do not have any available updates at this time. However, rest assured that our support team is working on this bug, and I will add you and @DifTor to the list of users who are affected. We will notify you via email as soon as an update is available. Thanks!

Same problem here in germany … .Please fix it! thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Contelos GmbH 

We sincerely apologize, but our support team is still working to fix this bug. For now, I’ve added you to the list of the affected user, and you will receive an update via email once available. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi folks! Update on this issue: We have released another update earlier this week to address the use of the YouTube app for spam and strictly limit usage to legitimate users. According to our metrics from the last few days, this update has resolved the quota errors and made the YouTube app usable once again.

We’re still keeping a close eye on this issue as it has caused so much inconvenience for so many users and we want to make sure this is indeed a permanent fix, so please let us know as soon as possible if you do see quota errors come up again.

We’d also like to acknowledge the feedback about the lack of clarity when testing the Upload Video step, and provided the YouTube app works consistently over the next month or so, we’ll look into making it clearer when that sample/default data is coming up!

My zap keeps failing and send this error when scheduled - 

YouTube

The app returned "This URL has expired.".