Best answer

YouTube connection error 'Quota Exceeded'

• 19 January 2022
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, i’ve got several errors on my zaps using Youtube connection :

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Have you any idea what’s going on ?

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 February 2022, 13:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

Having the same issue here as well could you add me to?

sadly I got the same issue, please add me too. Thanks!

Also having the same issue. One recording from Zoom uploaded three days ago. We’ve had only two recordings since then, neither of which uploaded (exceeded quota error).

I’d also like to be added to the list of affected users.

Please add me to the list of impacted users also. Thanx.

Userlevel 1

Hey there. I am having this issue as well. I did a bit of research and it seems that YouTube changed their API, which now requires users to request an API key via the Google Developer Console and send it alongside the request to make more then 1 call per hour. However I did not yet figure out how to properly send this API key via Webhook request. I believe this major change to YouTube’s API is the key to making it work again.

Sincerely
Robin H.

Please could I be added to the list of affected users too :)

My zap is actually working totally fine, but I get an email about every day with this error message. It’s not too big a deal, more just annoying hahaha.

I am also experiencing this error when trying to post a zoom recording to youtube.

Hi, im having the same problem with my zaps on both Youtube and Discord, i would appreciate if you could add me to the affected list. Thank you very much. 

I’d like to be added to the support list as well! I also use this to notify uploaded Youtube videos to Discord.

Same issues, add to list! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out: @RightChoiceCA, @dekameter, @Voox Mx, @allialosa, @Age of Empty Wallets, @kaser47, @TheRobLP, @Andaju, @SietarIT, @Nick Henrich, @Keyman

I’ve got you all added to the list of impacted users. Thank ya’ll so much for your ongoing patience! We’ll send an email and update this thread as soon as a fix is in place. 

Userlevel 1

@christina.d same issue, please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @JesseMightKnow! I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll update you by email as soon as it’s sorted!  

@SamB 

Please could I be added to the list of affected users too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @ln_user! I’ve added you to the list of affected users now.

Hey @Ambler! :)

I can see @ChrisM reached out to our Support team about this and was added to a bug report regarding this quota exceeded error. I’ve added you as another user being affected by this issue.

I can’t give any estimates as to when the quota limits will be increased but we’ll be sure to send out an email notification to you as soon as it is.

We appear to have multiple threads in Community that are related to the same bug so I’m going to close out this topic. This will allow us to better keep track of everyone who’s affected in a single place.

For anyone who comes across this closed topic and wants to be added to the list of affect users please submit a request to be added over on the main topic here: