Question

Wpforms Status Code 400 Bad Request

• 16 March 2023
  • 7 replies

So I'm trying to create a several new zaps but i can only get three of the forms to pass the trigger test. Like any other business I’m using different forms to do different things. Using wpforms i was able to create a 6 booking form for my business.

Three of this forms are regular forms that include a date time and place for the appointment the other three are duplicates of the fist three but I added a payment method. Everything is identical! The (non payed appointments) pass the trigger test no errors...none.  The forms where the clients needs to pay aren’t able to pass the test.  

I duplicated one of the ( regular free booking ) forms to see if me adding the payment section was the problem, but event tho the form is an exact copy of the one that passed the trigger test it was not able to pass the trigger test.

So I created a a very similar form from scratch to the ones that passed the trigger test and again i was met with the “Status Code 400 Bad Request”  

Do i have a limit of zap i can create because I'm using the free version? can anyone help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @premier wireless 

The limit of zaps on the free version (to be on at the same time) is 5 , do you have 5 zaps on? 

I have 5 in total, but only one is “on”

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @premier wireless 

I appreciate you confirming that information!

Could you kindly send a screenshot of how the Zap is set up? Kindly send a screenshot of how each step is set up as well. That way I can check further.

Keen to hear back from you — please let me know if you have any other questions. 😊

So i decide to create a very simple form and test if there was a something i was overlooking 

again this as simple as it gets

next i created a zap 

than i choose and account 

as you can see i only have 4 zaps and only two are “ ON “

Next

i select the simple form and move to the next step to test the trigger

i get this error.. can someone help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @premier wireless,

The error Error while retrieving. JSON results array could not be located. Is normally due to a setting in WPForms. If you turned on the option “Do not store data in Wordpress” in WP Forms, the Webhook isn't performed properly.

Please try turning off the Disable storing entry information in Wordpress” and can be disabled using this as guidance: https://wpforms.com/docs/how-to-install-and-use-zapier-addon-with-wpforms/#disable-storage

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Thanks! 😊

I’m at a complete loss here i have 3 zap that are working fine but nothing else is working. I have made sure that Disable storing entry information in Wordpress” was disabled and i still get the same error.  whether it’s a new wpform or and exact duplicate of the forms that are working i keep getting the same error.

I erased the “untitled zap” to only have 5 zaps but the problem still persist. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @premier wireless,

Thanks for those additional information!

We can try refreshing the connection of the WPForms Webhook. Here’s how:

1. Turn off the Zaps
  2. Reconnect the connected WPForms account by clicking the three dots next to the connection name, and selecting the “Reconnect” button here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/wpforms
  3. Test the trigger step again
  4. Turn on the Zaps

Please keep us posted. Thanks! 😊