Best answer

WPForms error: We're having trouble loading 'Form' data (JSON results array could not be located.)

• 30 May 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Zapier Community

I’m trying to use setup a trigger using WP Forms.  I’m getting this error. I’m stumped and wanted to see if the community might have some insights on what I’m doing wrong.

Here is the screen grab of the trigger setup.  

I appreciate your help and advise. 

Thank you very much

Best

Noman

icon

Best answer by mochadesigns 6 June 2022, 22:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mochadesigns!

I see that you’ve contacted our Support team. They’re honestly best-equipped to help you troubleshoot this, since they can access your Zaps directly and our detailed logs. Hope you find a fast resolution to this one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @mochadesigns! I wanted to touch base with ya as it looks like you were able to get this up and running.🎉 Excited to see it!
Do you recall anything specific you changed that seemed to do the trick? We’d love to know!

We are having the same issue and would like to know how this was solved.  Is there a JSON whitelist URL for the WP Forms by chance?  My guess is this is a firewall/security conflict.  Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for the response. 

The problem was much simpler. I didn’t connect the zapier module in WPforms to my zapier account.

All taken care of….everything working fine.

Thanks

Hi mochadesigns

How do you connect the zapier module in WPforms to the zapier account?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi mkv

WPForms has an add-on that connects it to Zapier via API. When we enable the add-on, we have to enter the APIs...then it connects all the forms to Zapier.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!