Best answer

Workflow Builder error: Oh no! This step contains too many fields to render properly. Visit zapier.com to set up this step

• 22 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Within a Slack Workflow, I’m trying to create a new Google sheet (which works), and then update a row of that sheet (which doesn’t work). I’m using the Id from the previous create Sheet step, but it doesn’t seem to recognize it, because there are no Worksheet options for me to select from.

I’ve retrieved the Zap from the trash (it seems that whenever these Zaps are created inside Slack Workflow, that they immediately go to the trash). I’ve also tried to edit this directly in Zapier, but it shows a lot of warnings, including that the event “Workflow Step in Slack” is deprecated. So I’m unable to edit here, though the current instructions on the Workflow Builder say: “Oh no! This step contains too many fields to render properly. Visit zapier.com to set up this step”.

How can I move forward?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 November 2022, 16:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kc-dev 

Good question.

I’d suggest opening a ticket with Zapier Support for help with this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks Troy!

Hi there @kc-dev 👋🏽 I see you are chatting with Jake in Support regarding this Zap. It looks like we need to load some real test data from the Slack step to properly map the Sheets step.

I’ll let you continue testing with Jake but that should do the trick. Happy Zapping!