Question

WordPress form integration issue

• 6 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I have been getting these error messages for 3 zap.

Failed to fetch a form entry from WPForms

Error while retrieving: JSON results array could not be located

The app returned "Invalid value 0 (integer): must not be less than 1".

I emailed support and was told this. 

Researching further, I see this Zap is being affected by an issue with WPForms's integration. Other users have reported this issue and I have added this account as an affected user. WPForms's team has been alerted about this issue using a shared issue tracking tool we have with our partners. They will take a closer look at this for us.

This affects my business How can we get faster updates and get this fixed?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DeGerrian Evans,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve ran into a known bug with the WPForms. However, we do have a notes regarding about the error. Would you mind checking if navigating to Settings » General? From there please expand the Advanced section to toggle Disable storing entry information in WordPress option and save your changes:
f4519d8b3c25e44d3cac1b604753528a.png
(view larger)

In addition, please confirm if you've tried disabling any plugin (such as an optimizer) in your WPForms account, and please note that the form needs to have at least 1 entry for the test to work.

Please give that a try, and if the issue still persists after doing that. I apologize, but you’re going to have to wait for the bug to get fixed.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am still having the same issue. Can I have my account froze so I am not billed for a product I cant use?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @DeGerrian Evans -

Unfortunately, here in the Community, we are not equipped to handle billing and accounts. I’d like to point you to our Support team, who are able to assist in these matters!