Best answer

WordPress error: Failed to fetch a user from WordPress, Error code 403: Sorry, you are not allowed to list users.

• 8 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve tried the troubleshooting guides. I’m working with a fresh, clean install of WordPress with the Zapier plug in installed. I’m trying to create a user that will be used only for user management. When the user is an administrator, I’m able to connect fine. But when the role is changed or a custom role with all user function permissions, I get the following:

Error code 403: Sorry, you are not allowed to list users.

I have added the permissions explicitly as well:

icon

Best answer by Danvers 8 August 2022, 13:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zap29550!

If you’ve already run through the steps in the Wordpress troubleshooting guides (Getting Started and Common Problems), then the best thing to do here would be to get in touch with the Zapier Support team. I’m sorry that we can’t help you in the Community with this one, but our Customer Champions can take a look at the Zap’s logs to see if there’s a specific error message than can hope you to troubleshoot this.