Question

WooCommerce error: "HTTPS Required" (Check Out Pro Plugin)

• 12 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I cannot connect Zapier to my WooCommerce store. I bought the Check Out Pro plugin from ThemeHigh, because it states very clearly that it supports Zapier. It's also the first one to pop up when searching for plugins in Wordpress. The WooCommerce Zapier one didn't even show up when I searched for that, only later I discoverd it excists. 

At first I kept getting a 404, file not found message. Now it has changed to this: 

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: HTTPS (secure) connection required.

1. Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup
  2. Double check your Account has the correct permissions
  3. Check out our help docs for more information 

I don't get a permission pop up in wordpress, I have enabled zapier support in the check out plugin. 

Can someone confirm if it is indeed because of the wrong plugin I bought? It's costing me double the money (and the check out plugin seems rather useless otherwise), so I'd like to confirm if it's possible to set up my zaps with the Check Out Pro plugin or if the WooCommerce Zapier is the only one that works. (And maybe explain to me what the zapier support is ThemeHigh is talking about).

Thanks in advance,
    Anne

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AnneSongwriter 

Help article for connecting WooCommerce to Zapier that may provide guidance: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495989524621-How-to-Get-Started-with-WooCommerce-on-Zapier#connect-to-app-on-zapier

If you still need help post screenshots to give us context about the encountered error and where that is happening.

I'd like to confirm if it's possible to set up my zaps with the Check Out Pro plugin by ThemeHigh or if the WooCommerce Zapier is the only one that works. (And maybe explain to me what the zapier support is ThemeHigh is talking about).

Thanks in advance,
Anne

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AnneSongwriter 

I have not yet heard of or configured a Zap with the “Check Out Pro” plugin.

Can you post links to the info that shows that plugin is supported with Zapier to give us more context?

Hi, 

Yes, this is the link to the plugin: 

https://www.themehigh.com/product/woocommerce-checkout-field-editor-pro/ 

I noticed I got the name wrong before, it's supposed to be WooCommerce Check Out Field Editor Pro

If you scroll down on the page it reads: 

Zapier Support

Connect the plugin with Zapier to link with different business applications and bring automation to your daily tasks

When searching for it in WordPress the details read: 
Zapier support: Another important aspect of the Pro version of WooCommerce Checkout Manager is that it supports the online automation tool Zapier. Zapier allows you to integrate multiple applications and thus makes your task easier to complete. Don't worry, we support Zapier! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AnneSongwriter 

You may have to try reaching out to the Plugin Support for help with their app integrating with Zaps as it doesn’t seem to be listed here (https://zapier.com/apps) but may be a private invite only Zap app integration.

Here’s another tip to try: