Skip to main content
Question

Wix order is not pulling in all sata for ClickUp task

• 6 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Appreciate any help.

We have a small business where users can place orders on our Wix website.

We also have ClickUp and have a great new Order dashboard that will simplify our whole workflow.

PROBLEM:

I am trying to get the Orders from Wix to flow in Clickup but I had errors setting it up and I’m getting errors when I try to do a fake, test order through our site.

1. When I created the Zap and got to the ClickUp step, I didn’t find complete address fields, i.e. Address, City, State, Zip and I got the error: “Value must be an option index or uuid” but I can’t see what field it’s erroring on.

2. When I complete a test order from our website, I get an error: “Formatted error is required”. Again this goes back to part 1 where I can’t even add the full address fields into the Zap.

3. I can see the full address details, and lots of other fields, in the Wix Ecommerce A test record, so I don’t know why these aren’t flowing in. I also have NO idea how to get to this test record in Wix.

Any help is appreciated. These little things end up taking up so much time and we’re just trying to automate things to make our lives easier and more organized.

SCREENSHOTS:

Test Zap Error
Formatted address available in Test Record
Live Test Order data
Live Test Order error

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @microdreams21,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of the “Action” section of the ClickUp action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @microdreams21 👋

Were you since able to fix was causing those errors?

If so, we’d love it if you could share some details on the solution you implemented as it would be super helpful to other folks in the Community here that might also be running into similar issues. 🙂

And if not, and you’re still stuck on this we’d be happy to help troubleshoot further. Often with "Value must be an option index or uuid" errors the cause is ClickUp expecting to receive the ID of a selected option and instead is received the name of the option or some other invalid value of some kind. Normally it’s a Dropdown menu type of field that’ll have this sort of error when the Custom value option has been used to select a value from a previous trigger or action step. Looking at the fields in the screenshot I’m wondering if it could be the Status field, is that a dropdown field?

With the “Formatted address is required error” it could be that the naming of the fields on the test record and live run of the Zap are named differently. But I’d need to see a screenshot of the Action section of the Create Task action in the Zap to see the name of the fields that have been selected. Along with screenshots of a recent Zap run that had that “Formatted address is required error” error showing the Data Out from the Wix trigger and the Data In on the ClickUp action to confirm whether that’s the case. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

@ken.a 

Sorry for the long delay. these are the screenshots from the Action section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @microdreams21 

NOTE: You probably want to put a space between the mapped variable.

Check the field descriptions for guidance about the expected field value.

Check to make sure the mapped variable values match what is expected for the dropdown field options.

Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

I’ve ended up using a new form in ClickUp that is integrating the Wix fields better, but I’m still having trouble with the Product name.

I keep getting the “value must be option index or uuid” error.
Basically it’s not matching the dropdown?

My problem goes back to Wix test record where it’s only pulling one record and it has absolutely useless fake data in it.

The item name is never the product name, just lots of characters. I can see that I can duplicate a test record and edit it myself, but I wouldn’t even know where to put the product name.

Just seems like a faulty data pull somewhere and it’s really causing so many hours of work.

Considering getting a whole new ordering platform just to integrate with Zapier/Clickup

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@microdreams21 

Help link about expected values for dropdown fields: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps

Wix Webhook Workaround: