Best answer

Wispform data is not being sent correctly to Clickup

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hello!

I have a Zap integrating Wispform and Clickup, where each new response in a Wispform form is sent to my Clickup CRM.

The issue is that the Zap is not functioning correctly in practice, even tough it seems correct inside Zapier and the tests are Ok. A bunch of data (lead name, lead email, lead website URL, etc.) is missing when it arrives in Clickup, such as shown in the pictures.

One weird issue seems to be that Zapier can’t fetch the most recent Wispform entries. The latest it can fetch is from November 2023, even tough I have had new entries today (April 11 2024):

Weird thing is that when I send a test from inside Zapier, it arrives correctly in Clickup, such as shown below, but in reality, it doesn’t work properly:

Please I need help to fix the issue.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 12 April 2024, 07:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Vini Greco,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you’re running into a known bug with Wispform where new responses are not being returned in the sample data. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Wispform on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Additionally, a workaround might be possible by using custom pill mapping which you can use if the data isn’t being returned in the sample data. You can learn more about that here: 

Hopefully, this helps!