Question

Why Zapier support does not reply to our support tickets?

• 7 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Our team has encountered an issue with our subscription billing. Over the past two weeks, we've submitted two support requests. Despite receiving an automated reply confirming the registration of our tickets and a promised response within 24 hours, we haven't received any replies at all. We followed up on these requests, but still, no response. We also attempted to reach the Zapier team via the live chat app on Zapier's website during working hours (9-5 pm EST), but received no replies to our messages.

We are beginning to wonder if this company is still active, and it might be time for us to explore alternative solutions. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @protonyx 

Zapier Customer Support expectations per plan: https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy,

We are aware of that. We are subscribed to the PRO plan. Our tickets have gone unanswered for several weeks, which is why we submitted this question and our comments. Last year, when we needed assistance, our ticket received a response within a few hours. Now the situation is significantly different. Zapier's support team is currently unresponsive and seems unprofessional.

As a result, we have decided not to renew our plan after our current subscription expires and to migrate our automation processes to another platform.

Best of luck to anyone who chooses to continue with Zapier.

We are in the same situation. It has been over a week. I don’t expect a reply in 24 hours but I expect a reply within 2-4 business days. We also sent follow-up emails which were not replied to. It is very sad to see that a company with good customer service became a company with terrible customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

Our Support Team is currently experiencing a higher volume of inquiries than normal, and we want to assure you that your concerns are important to us. Our Support Team is working diligently to respond to each request as quickly as possible.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thank you Ken.

We received a reply today. I appreciate you might have the higher than usual volumes but not receiving a reply after 7 days is not acceptable in my opinion. Your team or CRM automation guys could have sent an email to us sorry we will reply you in X days rather than keeping us waiting.