Question

Why Can't Anyone Get in Touch with Customer Support?

• 17 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Our team has been having issues with Zapier (saying we’re doing about 8000 additional tasks per week - no idea where those extra tasks are coming from). Because of this glitch, on billing, we’re getting charged about $400 extra per week on our plan.

We’ve submitted two support tickets within the past 3 weeks with no response whatsoever (save for an automated chat bot saying we’ll receive a response soon). We will definitely not be renewing our plan with Zapier going forward, as getting in touch with anyone is impossible. 

Can anyone provide a way to get in touch with literally…. any human being who works at Zapier to help us figure this out?

We’ve read numerous other customer complaints about the lack of service and switching elsewhere because of it. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello and welcome to the Community, @hoodwinkler! 🎉

I’m so sorry that you’ve not had a response from the Billing and Accounts team yet. I can’t give any direct point of contact for them other than the contact form which you’ve already submitted a ticket through. They are currently experiencing high volumes of tickets at the moment which is causing some delays but I’m sure they’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I’d like to help identify what might be causing the unexpected task usage here. I’m wondering if a Zap loop might have been created accidentally. See our Zap is stuck in a loop guide for more details on what a Zap loop is and how to fix it. 

To help us determine whether that’s definitely the case can you please share some screenshots showing the current setup of any Zaps that might be using too many tasks? 

Asking for screenshots as we can’t see into your account and I’d like to double-check if this is being caused by a Zap loop or whether there’s anything on the setup that might be causing it to use more tasks than expected. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Keen to get to the bottom of this so will keep an eye out for your reply here! 🙂