Best answer

Why are there no Twitter Bookmarks triggers or actions?

Userlevel 2

It’s strange that neither Zapier nor similar services work with Twitter Bookmarks, only Likes.

Twitter Bookmarks are part of Twitter’s API https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/tweets/bookmarks/introduction

These days, Likes, which used to be Favourites, are expressive and public. Bookmarks, however, are utilitarian and are private.

icon

Best answer by jesse 25 July 2022, 23:30

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @robertandrews 

Good question.

Generally only the most popular/common app API endpoints are exposed as part of the app’s Zap integration.

You can submit feedback via a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @robertandrews thanks for sharing this! I do see from the API documentation you linked that this appears to be possible now. I’ve alerted our team as well as added your vote for this feature request. I don’t have an ETA for if/when you can expect to see this released but we’ll email you and update this thread when the time comes. Hopefully this is something we can add sooner rather than later! Thanks for making the request. 🙂

Userlevel 1

+1

This would enable me to build an entire workflow that would be worth $$$

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @roblennon 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

+1 to this. 

Userlevel 1

+1

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @natwar @Ambler 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request. We’ll send all of you an email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

This would be great - any ETA?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @maxclark 

Sorry, but we don’t have any ETA yet for when this feature request will be available. But I added your vote for the feature request, and we will notify you once it’s available. 

Userlevel 1

+1 this!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @mhtan7 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

+1, Looking forward for the Twitter bookmarks integration. Would prefer that more than likes 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Glow 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

+1 - I’d love to see this added!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MattWolfe

Userlevel 1

+1 PLEASE!!!

Userlevel 1

+1 

Very much a required functionality.

@jammer.solijon with our votes - how does ETA looks like now?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! Thanks for reaching out - I’ve added everyones votes to this feature request!

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented. All that being said though, this is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live.

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community! 

Hi team, please add my vote for this request also!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Mailmanich! 👍

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be in touch by email and will update the thread here as soon as it’s added! 🙂 

It is indeed curious that services like Zapier don't integrate with Twitter Bookmarks, focusing solely on Likes.

As you pointed out, Twitter Bookmarks have their own unique utility within the platform. While Likes have become more expressive and public, Bookmarks maintain a private and utilitarian function.

Considering these distinctions, it's possible that the integration challenge lies in the difference between the two features. If you're aiming to harness these distinctions for specific purposes, exploring alternatives or seeking assistance from platforms like 9th Books might offer a pathway to achieve your goals effectively.