Best answer

Where are my "held runs"?

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Beginner
  • 19 replies

When I opened Zapier I got a warning about 11 runs that where held due to quota problems. I have two zaps and 10 of the runs belonged to zap A while 1 belonged to zap B. The B-run didn’t matter so I deleted it but when I then tried to re-run the 10 A-zaps only two where listed:

Where are the other 8? I would at least like to find a list of them so I can manually fix them in Google Calender.

When I ran these two they disappeard but I still get the warning about 8 held runs.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 March 2023, 21:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @dbo 

Good question.

Make sure to remove the existing Filters.

Then you can set the filter to just this Status.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have tried that but it doesn’t help. Besides, if I remove the date interval the default interval is automatically filled in again. Attached is a screen recording of how it looks. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dbo 

Start fresh and go here: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Then select the Status as Held to filter the Zap Runs.

Make sure your checkbox is unchecked until you see the Held Zap Runs.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Checkboxes?

This is empty:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dbo 

Set the Status to Held.

Possibly adjust the Date Range to be wider.

Otherwise, you may need to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1
Badge

That is exactly what I have done:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dbo 

Otherwise, you may need to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1
Badge

Already done that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @dbo,

I am jumping in here to see if I can help! To see your held runs, please click on the banner “Help Me Fix It” above then the “Replay these Zap runs” will pop out in the banner.

After that, it will take you to the Zap History, where you can see your held runs on all of your Zaps.

Please give that a try and keep us posted!

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @dbo,

I am jumping in here to see if I can help! To see your held runs, please click on the banner “Help Me Fix It” above then the “Replay these Zap runs” will pop out in the banner.

After that, it will take you to the Zap History, where you can see your held runs on all of your Zaps.

Please give that a try and keep us posted!

Thanks! 😊

That is exactly what I first tried. See also the screen recording I did (the zip-attachment).

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dbo! 👋

Well this is certainly very odd indeed. You mentioned that the Zap runs were held due to quota problems, right? So I wonder if that’s why they are being hidden. 

Perhaps there’s some glitch where if there isn’t enough tasks left to replay them the held Zap runs aren’t being shown. Usually we’ll hold the held Zap runs until either the Zapier plan is upgraded or the billing cycle resets. At which point it should then be possible to replay them. Do you think could be what’s happening here or does your account now have enough tasks to replay the held Zap runs that are still missing?

At any rate it seems like this could well be a bug of some kind in which case our Support team will need to investigate that further. Hopefully they’ll be able to identify the cause of the issue. If they are, we’d love it if you could pop back in here to keep us updated, keen to know what caused those held runs to go missing here!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@SamB I follow a third party calendar that usually have 10-15 events/month. For some reason they had a technical glitch added/deleted a lot of events which made my 100 zap runs/month run out, but that cycle is reset now, and I have plenty of zap runs to use.

I contacted your sales team (?) as I was recommended above. Will they forward my issue to the support team?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @dbo!

It looks like you sent a message to our support team, who’ll be in touch as soon as they can. Thank you!