Best answer

When WI the YouTube Error "Quota Exceeded" be fixed?

• 15 March 2022
  • 2 replies

I'm getting his error on my You Tube Connection zaps, specifically the Yoast Blog post & YouTube connection, whci also sends data to Drive sheet. 

"The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

I searched the other community questions and it appears this issue has to be solved by Zapier. 

Are there any updates on a resolution for this error?

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 March 2022, 19:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @roxyvivien 

Good question.

Unfortunately there’s no timeline established yet.

Here’s the main related topic:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @roxyvivien! Thanks for reaching out. As Troy mentioned, while we don’t have a timeline at the moment, my teammate Sam did post the latest update we have in that main thread. We’ll continue to keep everyone in the loop as we know more. 

I’ve also gone ahead and added you to the list of impacted users. Once a fix is in place, you’ll receive an email advising of this so it’s usually the quickest way to stay updated. That said, we’ll also be sure to post in the topic Troy linked to!

In an effort to keep info consolidated, I’m going to be closing this topic. But please feel free to follow along there! Thanks again. 🙂