Question

When the contact form is submitted, the file uploaded is not sent in my CRM

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have added a filed in my contact form to upload a file. I have connected my Zap with Bigin CRM. When the contact form is submitted, the file uploaded is not sent in my CRM. Can you help me please what problem is this? Thank you

The form is created with Elementor Pro forms.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dentiavita 

Please share screenshots of your Zapier flow and set up actions. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Dentiavita!

As @GetUWired mentioned, it would be super helpful if we can see how your Zap is set up - are you able to share any screenshot of how each step is configured? (don’t forget to obscure any personal/private information, like emails).

As a general troubleshooting tip - if you go to your Zap history, you can see all of the Zap runs for a Zap and will be able to see if any Zap runs hit an error. 

Let us know if we can help you anything!

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

As you can see, the uploaded file is in “Tag” field

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for sharing that screenshot @Dentiavita!

I can see that you were in touch with our Support Team about this and they replied with the following:

I took a look here and it looks like the file is uploaded to the 'Tag' field of your Contact in Bigin. It looks like this 'Tag' field expects a Tag ID so it's not sending the file through to this field. 

Can you try creating a custom URL field in Bigin and mapping the file from your Webhooks step there? 

Here's a guide from Bigin on creating custom fields: https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/bigin/customization/articles/modules-and-fields#Types_of_custom_fields

I noticed there is a File section for a contact in Bigin: 

?name=image.png

Is this where you were hoping for the file to upload? If that's the case, it looks like this isn't yet available on the Bigin integration but I'd be happy to put in a feature request for this functionality to their team. Just let me know! 

If you’d like to ask the team to add the feature request to upload a file, please reply to the email from our support team. Thanks!