Best answer

When testing my Zap, I get an error when adding survey respondents' email addresses to Klaviyo.

• 15 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all. 

I am looking to connect Survey Monkey and Klayvio. I want to collect emails from those who reply to the survey to be entered into a list in klayvio so a flow can be set up to send an incentive. 

When I go to test this, I get an error that the test can capture an email. 

icon

Best answer by Passer24 18 August 2022, 04:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Passer24 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

FYI...

I'm getting an error telling me I need to upgrade my Survey Monkey plan to an annual subscription.

The "New Response Notification with Answers" trigger will require you to have any Annual paid plan with Survey Monkey. This includes the Standard Annual, Advantage and Premier plan, which are all annual subscription plans that Survey Monkey offer. This information can be found here: https://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/SurveyMonkey-Partner-Integrations-Changes

The only paid plan that doesn't work with Zapier integrations is their Standard Monthly plan, which is their only monthly subscription plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Passer24! I wanted to check in and see if you were still needing help with this?

Keep us posted! We’d love to know!

The email field didn’t match up, it was under a question. I was choosing an incorrect location so I was able to trouble shoot, fix the question in the survey then in the klayvio zap add the email addresses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Amazing, thanks for closing the loop on this @Passer24! So glad to hear you were able to get this working. 🥳