Best answer

When I try to choose Calendly as an action, it says, “No action available.”

• 29 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi community,

I want to offer a consultation on my website.

I want the user to pay at digistore24 and after payment add an appointment in my calendar through Calendly.

When I create a zap, I can setup digistore as the trigger with “new order event”. But when I try to choose Calendly as the action it says “No action available”. What am I missing? I’m using the free plan of Zapier, is this the reason?

Thnaks in advance
Iris

icon

Best answer by ken.a 30 June 2023, 10:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Irisalbrecht 

Good question.

The Calendly Zap app has 0 actions available.

A link would need to be sent to schedule the Calendly appt.

Hi Troy,

thanks for your reply. Is it possible to add a link as an action to jump to calendly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Irisalbrecht,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Calendly integration doesn’t have any available action steps at the moment. We do have an open feature request for “Create Event in Calendly” action, and I have added you as another interested member to that open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Additionally, there are no available workaround for this one, and I’m afraid your desired workflow is not doable with Zapier at the moment.

Thank you for your understanding.