Question

Webflow Zap only sends email for one product when fulfilled, need to filter by Product ID

• 2 August 2023
  • 6 replies

I am trying to use a Webflow ‘Update Order’ zap to send an email to the customer when orders are fulfilled in Webflow. I have 2 different products and only want this email to send for one of the products not both upon fulfillment. It seems there is not a 0direct ‘Only continue if: Item ID’ card in the zap filter I am trying to use. 

This is the current workflow that works for all products when fulfilled. But I only need it for one product I would love any help or assistance here!

Webflow - Updated order in webflow

Zapier Filter - Only continue if ‘Status’ exactly matches ‘fufiled’

Gmail - Send email 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @takai,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If the trigger returns the product name or ID of the specific product, you can easily add another condition to your Zap. Just click on the "+And" option in the Filter step. This will allow your Zap to only continue if both conditions are met: the "Status" is exactly "fulfilled" and the "Product Name/ID" is exactly the one you're interested in.

11cf168fcb6a72aca61dcc2058459b8d.png
(view larger)

You can learn more about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495943702285-What-s-the-difference-between-AND-and-OR-logic-in-filters-and-paths-

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Hey, thank you for your assistance! The problem I'm encountering is that the trigger I'm using doesn't return the product name based on the product ID, making it challenging to specify the unique identity of each product.

I attempted to use the 'item subtotal' to differentiate between product prices, but unfortunately, it only allows me to use greater than or less than numerical values. This approach doesn't account for someone purchasing multiple products, as the subtotal can vary even if they buy the same product multiple times.

The main problem is that I have no way to identify a unique product from webflow in zapier filter

Hi there @takai,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If the trigger returns the product name or ID of the specific product, you can easily add another condition to your Zap. Just click on the "+And" option in the Filter step. This will allow your Zap to only continue if both conditions are met: the "Status" is exactly "fulfilled" and the "Product Name/ID" is exactly the one you're interested in.

11cf168fcb6a72aca61dcc2058459b8d.png
(view larger)

You can learn more about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495943702285-What-s-the-difference-between-AND-and-OR-logic-in-filters-and-paths-

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Hey, thank you for your assistance! The problem I'm encountering is that the trigger I'm using doesn't return the product name based on the product ID, making it challenging to specify the unique identity of each product.

I attempted to use the 'item subtotal' to differentiate between product prices, but unfortunately, it only allows me to use greater than or less than numerical values. This approach doesn't account for someone purchasing multiple products, as the subtotal can vary even if they buy the same product multiple times.

The main problem is that I have no way to identify a unique product from webflow in zapier filter

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @takai 

Can you please post screenshots that show the data points returned from the Webflow step to give us more context?

Here are the photos:

1: Individual product ‘Item ID’ Number in webflow

2: The Zap I am looking to execute. 

I believe the Status ‘Refunded’ is just a placeholder that matches the previous order letter ‘E’ in the ‘updated order in webflow’ trigger

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@takai 

The Filter warning is stating the Zap would not have passed the filter for the provided input values and conditions.

Help article about how to change your trigger test data and how to modify the trigger test data: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093#optional-add-new-data-to-your-trigger-app-0-1

Try turning the Zap ON and testing, then check the Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you follow the data flow and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/