Best answer

Webflow, cant find websites.

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply

When i connect my webflow account, it sounds fine, it shows all the websites i have and it looks ready to create a Zap, but when i go to create a Zap, set up my account, set up app and event, and the next step is to set up the trigger, i cant find a specific website on the  “SITE NAME” part, its missing, i already tried to create a another webflow account, but it doesnt work. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 October 2022, 00:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Lucassfa! Thanks for reaching out and sharing this! 

Hmm, I know this may sound silly but is there an active form on the site with a new entry? Under the Webflow common issues it mentions a form with an entry must be published in order to be visible in the drop down but I wonder if the same can be said of the site as well. 

Otherwise, it might be worth double checking the permissions on the site you’re not seeing matches the ones you see in the dropdown. 

Finally if this is a new site, created after you connected Webflow with Zapier, it might be worth disconnecting the app and reconnecting it again to see if it pops up. 

I hope some of this helps! Please keep us posted on how this is coming along for ya. 🙂