Best answer

We couldn’t complete your request because of the OpenAI issue(s) below. You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing

• 12 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I am currently under Usage tier 1 in open AI 

https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/rate-limits/usage-tiers?context=tier-one

I have requested below config on my chatbot interface. https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/15931071482509-Create-chatbots-in-Zapier-Interfaces#h_01HBGDRYTDEPCCPP094NPMENG5:~:text=use%20cases.-,Use%20your%20own%20OpenAI%20API%20key,-Note

as follows :

OpenAI authentication

OpenAI (rob@********) (*****03)

Model = OpenAI GPT-4

Max response length (tokens) =  2048

But I still get 

We couldn’t complete your request because of the OpenAI issue(s) below. You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details

Any ideas why ? as Open AI has a valid account and connection has been set up with API key between Zapier and Openai. I know the connection works as I get option now for GPT4 and the tier linit should at least allow me to make some requests in the chatbot 

icon

Best answer by webiflex 12 December 2023, 18:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @webiflex 

Help articles for using these apps with Zapier:

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Hi 

Thanks for the links but I cannot see in the help docs anywhere I have not completed. Connection is already set up. 

Its the part below, are Zapier are getting this information from OpenAI ??

You exceeded your current quota

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@webiflex

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Yes I have all of the above. I have ChatGPT Plus and Open AI account all funded and with no usage,no quota has been exceeded in fact it has not even been used. 

Is there a 24hr delay on setting up ?

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Ok I deleted my API key and created a new one and its working now. Not sure what happened but thanks for help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @webiflex! We’re glad to hear you were able to get it sorted! 

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗