Best answer

Visma eAccounting error: Failed to create a customerinvoicedraft, the app returned "ed84ff7b-f686-4258-a503-510d08b460b0"

• 28 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I want to integrate my woo commerce store with Visma e-accounting, I want to fetch create order record on my woo commerce store into my Visma accounting software. I am facing issue set up action while  mapping field. its show error:

Failed to create a customerinvoicedraft in Visma eAccounting

The app returned "ed84ff7b-f686-4258-a503-510d08b460b0".

I have attached my set up action list.

please guide me how can i remove this error & create successful zap.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 September 2022, 14:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Talha sheikh 

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the bother, I suspect the issue might be the customer ID - in your screenshot it looks like that might be a WooCommerce customer ID which is selected but you will need to find the Visma Customer ID and select that as a custom value instead!

If that doesn't do the trick then it might be best to write in to support for some help with this one as that way we can take a closer look in the logs to see if there is a clearer error message lurking there for us: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Talha sheikh!

I can see that you’ve been in touch with the Support team on this and they confirmed that you need to use the Visma customer ID, which is a long string that looks similar to the one in your error message eg ed86ff7f-d796-4268-b403-510d08b460b0". If you use a Visme Find Customer action before the Create Order Draft one, that will find the customer ID that you can use. 

Thanks!