• 10 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve created a Zap that goes as follows:

1. New Recording in Zoom
  2. Filter
  3. Formatting #1
  4. Formatting #2
  5. Find a Customer in Vitally (using output from step 4)
  6. Create Note in Vitally (using customer name that was generated in step 5)

Each steps tests out ok until I try to create the note in Vitally, and then I get a vague error message. Any idea why it’s running into an issue here and what the error is telling me?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 January 2024, 22:58

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KTaylor513 

The Customer field likely expects the internal Customer ID from step 5 rather than the name.

Userlevel 1

Ah, yup! That was absolutely it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome news @KTaylor513! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Hey Guys,

i have the same issue, but for me the internal ID is not working. I didnt format anything like you in the points 3 and 4. What did you exactly do there? 

Our Case is to create notes after a GONG Call. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Armince,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please send a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Armince,

The mapped ID should be good here. Could you kindly share a screenshot of the additional fields present in your Vitally "Create Note" action step? It's possible that the source of the issue lies within those fields.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hey Guys, 

the issue was resolved as there was a syncing problem with the “Vitally Category”. So everything is working now. 

Thanks a lot!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome to hear @Armince! We’re glad to know that the issue is now resolved! 🎉

Happy Zapping! ⚡️