Upsales Error: "Internal server error. Could not complete request."

• 22 May 2023
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have a Zap that worked fine until a couple of days ago when I started to get som error messages saying: 

Failed to create a form submission in Upsales

The app returned "Internal server error. Could not complete request.".

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jenny Mellåker, welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry that you’re Zap has started to run into errors, let’s see if we can get things back on course. Often, when an app gives an ‘Internal server error’ it means that something happened on the app’s end that caused and issue. I checked the Unsales status page and there are no incidents reported, so we’ll have to keep looking. My first question is whether you’re still seeing those errors? Sometimes internal server errors resolve themselves. If you aren’t seeing any new errors, you can replay any Zap runs that did hit an error from the Zap history by:

1. Selecting the affected Zap run
  2. Clicking the Play button

That will cause the Zap to try and run the steps from where it errored again. 

If there are still errors in the Zap, the Zap history is still the best place to start looking for the trouble. A great start when you’re troubleshooting a Zap is to check the Zap History. Click on a Zap run that hit an error and then click on the step that had the error. There you’ll see what the error was and if there’s any advice on how to trouble shoot it. If there’s nothing there that helps you with the step, let us know and we can keep working on this with you. If that’s the case, please could you share a screenshot of the data in for the Upsales step (on the Zap run page), and the Data out (if there is any) Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I still get the errors and I have also been in contact with Upsales support. They say the problem is with Zapier so I’m kind of stuck.

What I tried so far:

• Restaring the Zap
  • Creating a new Zap
  • Adding a new API-key to upsales
  • Trying the play button
  • Reconnecting the apps

Here are my settings in to Zapier (works):

And out to Upsales (error):

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Jenny Mellåker,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

It seems like you might be experiencing a bug. I suggest getting in touch with our awesome Support team so they can create a bug report for you. You can reach out to them by visiting this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. Just scroll down to the bottom and select "Report a bug or request a feature".

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Thanks, I’ll try that :)