Best answer

Update AWebser subscriber returns "Subscriber already belomgs to this list" during testing.

• 14 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m getting the below error message durring testing of the “Update Subscriber in AWeber” 

I have confirmed all the information entered is correct. Since I am updating an existing subscriber I would expect that the subscriber would already be in the list. Don’t understand why I would be getting this error.

I am sure it is something fairly simple that I am missing but it’s beyound me to figure out where. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by YourMaxTV 14 October 2023, 16:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Step 1: I think I just had to post in this community to figure it out.

Step 2: In the update subscriber there is a field that IF YOU ARE MOVING the subscriber to a new list, you would add the name of that list in that field. I had the name of the list that they are already a part of listed. Since I am only updating and not moving the subscriber, the field should be left blank. After making the correction the Zap finally passed the test. Not 100% sure it is fixed since I haven’t fully tested the Zap since the update but it does at least get me through the test phase so I can move forward.

I hope this helps some else having the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome news @YourMaxTV! I’m glad to hear you were able to get it sorted! 🎉

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗