Question

Unable to upload an image to LinkedIn from Google Drive

• 28 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, I have an issue. NO links is working when i want to put on a likedinpost, link from gogole drive do not work, dropbox neither, zupimage..etc no links are working. How can i do it ? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Maxime Halley,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I apologize for the troubles with the Zap.

Before we dive deeper, could you please try mapping a data in the “Content - Title”, “Content - Image URL”, and “Content - URL” fields?

936265c52bde2e59fe6c421f66073566.png
(view larger)

Additionally, if that doesn’t work and you were looking to create new content instead of “sharing” a content, please use the Create Company Update” event instead.

Please keep us posted! 😊

hello, I have try but the timage still do not appear, a link appear, need to clik to see the image but its what I want, I would like that the picture show directly. 

For the second option you gave me, its for compagny page but I don’t want to publish on my compagny page but on my personnal page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Maxime Halley,

I apologize if my suggestion didn’t work. Could you share a detailed screenshot of your Zap configuration? I'm particularly interested in the "Action" section of your action steps in the Zap. To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I've attached a screenshot below:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Looking forward to getting this sorted out for you! 😊

hello, I made a loom vidéo : 

Maybe can we make a call together to be faster ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Maxime Halley,

Unfortunately, we aren’t able to jump on calls at the moment.

I looked at the loom.com video, and it looks like there is no mapped data in the “Content - URL” field. The “Content URL” field becomes required after you’ve mapped the other “Contents” fields:

93efcdd17fd096b8b69bef931e75c75b.png
(view larger)

Could you please try mapping the “Content - URL” field with the data from Google Drive?

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊