Question

Unable to update order details and item quantity on WooCommerce

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am trying to do  a simple update order function to add a “FREE” product to an order that is already processing.  I am able to move the order to On-Hold, then add the item at $0, but nothing I do will update the inventory down by the QTY of the free item when it’s moved back to processing

However doing this same process from the WooCommerce backend works find.  Update to on hold, add the item, update the price to 0 (Triggers the reduction in inventory by changing to $0), move back to processing.

OM4 seems to have gotten sloppy with this integration is was always rock solid and “Actions” seem to work less and less.  Triggers seem fine, but not sure what’s been going on with this.  I am losing a lot of time on things that work manually but not with automation which makes no sense.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @CColotti 

I’m really sorry that you’re having a frustrating experience with the WooCommerce Zapier integration. For this issue, I think it’s best to contact the Support Team as they can take a look at your Zaps and their logs to see if we’re able to find out what’s happening. The best way to get in touch with the Support Team is using the Get Help form. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Popping over to make all users aware that this feature request has been implemented! 🤝