Skip to main content

Unable to trigger new content added in my Localazy project using Zapier

• 26 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a proplem when trying to trigger the new added content on Localazy every time I try to make a test it does not get me the content data I just add it in my project on localazy and instead it gives me a default data every time I try to trigger the new comment added and try to publish the zap and even it does not trigger the new content added in localazy project so Where is the issue?

4 replies

Hello.

I tried this for both the “Comment Added in Localazy” and “Content Imported & Content Imported Empty in Localazy” events. For me, the Zap created Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets without any problem (I skipped the Gemini part though).

As for loading the test records, I discovered that Zapier does not always load the latest ones (not only for Localazy events, I tested this for example for Stripe app, too). I suspect that this is an imperfection on the side of Zapier itself.

Anyway, may I ask why do you need to load the newest records? The sample one should be enough to get all of the possible fields for test.

Also, I can see that you have an exclamation mark in the 2nd step, cannot that be the issue? I don’t see your steps in detail, so I’m only guessing now.

--

David @ Localazy

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The problem is during the publish mode, the zap did not trigger the comment added in Localazy project connected to the Zap, Let’s consider that I have a basic project in Localazy , each time the agent add a new comment in the project , I should trigger that comment added by Zapier then put it in the sheet as simple as that,

but as I mentioned before the trigger is not working !

the comment added I made by the plus sign on the top right directly above the contents.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Any updates!!!

We moved the conversation to the official Localazy customer support channel (Intercom) to resolve this.