Best answer

Unable to transfer my list of leads from Facebook Ads to kvCORE.

with my zap I want to pass the list of my leads coming from facebook ads to the kvcore platform and then in my google contacts, to keep my contacts stored.  but when I perform the action it does not transfer ANYTHING.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 June 2022, 23:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Laritza 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Laritza! I see you also submitted a ticket to our support team who replied last week and said:

Could you please send me a full-page screenshot from within Facebook of the most recent lead that was supposed to trigger the Zap but didn't so I can match this with what I'm seeing in our logs? Please make sure to include the browser's address bar as sometimes the URL contains IDs or other information that could help us figure out the issue.

Following up there will be the best route in getting this one resolved for you. We’ll also keep an eye on the thread and check-in but please feel free to follow-up here with an update if you find a resolution, prior! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Laritza! Just wanted to check in once more here. It doesn’t look like our support team has heard back from you about this issue. Are you still running into trouble? Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Laritza! I can see you’re chatting with our support squad, which is perfect!
I did want to share the link they referenced for troubleshooting in case it’s useful. 

If you are receiving new leads in Facebook, but your Zap is not triggering, please follow these troubleshooting steps:

https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-facebook-lead-ads#im-receiving-new-leads-in-facebook-but-my-zap-is-not-running 

I hope this helps but please keep us in the loop once you’re able to get this sorted! We’d love to know.