Unable to sync monday.com item names to SharePoint folders after Zap publishes.

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have created a Zap which takes a new item in monday.com and creates a folder in SharePoint. When I test it creates the folder in SharePoint with the new item name. However once the zap is published it does not take the Item name it just calls it "New Item.”

Help would be greatly appreciated thanks. 

Sorry for the repeat, the images couldn’t attach. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @SJLconsulting,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Based on what you've described, it seems like your Zap is creating a folder in SharePoint with the default name "New Item" instead of using the actual item name from monday.com. I understand how that can be a little confusing.

To help resolve this, can you confirm for example with this most recent run: [LINK] if the folder name's came through correctly?

In case, you're still running into this issue, can you send me a full-page screenshot(including the URL) from SharePoint's end as well as the specific Zap run and I can look deeper into this?

Once I have this information, I'll be better equipped to assist you further. Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email.

Thank you!