Best answer

Unable to send names in contacts from ClickFunnels to Clientify in my Zap.

• 23 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

My zap that connects new contacts on clickfunnels to my CRM (Clientify), imports the emails and phone numbers but not the names of the contacts. I've tried troubleshooting with different things but i can't figure it out.

When I run a test while editing the zap, the first and last names show up perfectly but when the zap is activated and sending contacts to our crm, names aren’t showing up.

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 March 2024, 23:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DaveRGC,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the “Contact Identified” trigger where the first and last name data are not reflecting. 

Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with ClickFunnels on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  •  Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Just popping by with a quick update to share that the issue has now been resolved. In case you missed the email notification that went out here’s the main details from it:

“We've worked with their team to identify the problem where field values were missing. They've recently written in to let us know that they believe this should be resolved.

If you are still experiencing issues, PLEASE NOTE:

If you want to trigger a Zap based on one of the existing ClickFunnel triggers' events, you will NOT need to use ClickFunnel's workflow builder. Please ONLY set up a Zap with the desired trigger, and ClickFunnels will handle the rest.

If you want to trigger a Zap based on a different event, you can use the workflow builder and Webhooks by Zapier. For more information on this visit: https://support.myclickfunnels.com/support/solutions/articles/150000156982

That said, if you’re still experiencing issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡