Best answer

Unable to reconnect Zendesk Sell account with incorrect user details

• 16 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I am trying to reconnect our Zendesk Sell account. It is not allowing the user details even though I can log into Zendesk Sell directly without any problems. Can anyone help me out please?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 29 May 2023, 07:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AEB -

Hmm, let’s see if I can help. At this time, I’d like to request some additional information from you, to get a better understanding on where things are going wrong. When you mention that it is not allowing you to add user details, are you receiving an error message? If yes, please provide a screenshot. If no, do you mean that the information is not populating in a certain field? May I ask which field (with a screenshot), if that is correct? 

Hi @chanelle,

I am trying to reconnect our Zendesk Sell Account to a Zapier Zap. I get the attached error message. I am logging in with exactly the same details I use to directly log into Zendesk Sell.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @AEB,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you’re running into a recent bug with the Zendesk Sell integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Zendesk Sell on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ken.a,

are there any news on this issue? We’ve been also dealing with Zapier support for 3 months via email and we didn’t get any news on this. This is crucial for our client since the automation stopped working that they rely on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PaulKortman,

Unfortunately, there are no recent updates regarding this bug. However, one Zendesk Sell developer advised a workaround:

For now I can suggest only workaround - client before authentication to Zapier needs to log in to Zendesk Sell.

Additionally, the app creator owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you’re running into a bug with their integration

They do have access to the bug report in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.