Best answer

Unable to recognize highlights and notes from Raindrop.

• 8 August 2023
  • 4 replies

the platform cant recognize highlights and notes from raindrop which are the most important part

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 August 2023, 10:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @reza0081, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for letting us know! I did some checking on this and found an existing feature request to have highlights supported on the Raindrop.io app. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that to help increase it’s priority and allow us to notify you by email as soon as highlights become available to use in a Zap.

I couldn’t see any existing feature requests for notes to be supported so I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team about this. They’ll be able to open up a feature request on your behalf and add your vote to that.

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution here, we’ll be sure to share any news or workarounds we might come across here in the meantime! 🙂

thank you for your work

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I wanted to pop in on behalf of Sam and let you know that you're absolutely welcome @reza0081!

If there's anything else you're curious about or need assistance with, please feel free to get in touch with the Community. We're here and more than happy to lend a hand! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @reza0081! 👋

Thanks for your patience on this. Just following up to share that the Raindrop.io app has been converted to a private app, so it’s no longer publicly available. This means that the feature request to have highlights supported is not going to be pursued at this time by the app’s developers. 

As a workaround, it looks like Raindrop.io’s API supports accessing highlights (https://developer.raindrop.io/v1/highlights) so you may be able to access them using the Webhooks by Zapier app instead. It’s a bit more advanced and is only available to folks on a paid Zapier plan, so it may not be an ideal solution but I thought it worth suggesting just in case!

If you’re interested in exploring Webhooks by Zapier for this I’d recommend checking out the following guides:

Hope that helps. Please do reach out in Community again if you have any other questions at all! 🙂