Skip to main content
Best answer

Unable to receive OTP for WhatsApp Notifications code using Zapier

• 8 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi Team ,

I am not receiving whatsapp OTP code. Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Sakthi

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Sakthi,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like not receiving an OTP code when connecting WhatsApp Notifications to Zapier is a known bug. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @walnut,

I have added you as another affected member of the bug. While we don’t have an ETA for the bugs fix. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi there, are there any updates on this bug by any chance? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @tidimpl,

Unfortunately we don’t have any update yet in regards with the bug. I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hello Team,

I am unable to receive the OTP for WhatsApp Notifications code using Zapier. Have you resolved the issue? The OTP is not being received on my WhatsApp account. Could you please resolve this issue? This problem arose a month ago, but you have not resolved it yet. When will you resolve this? My clients are waiting to purchase Zapier to integrate automation.

Thanks & Regards,

Rddy Kannamnaidu

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @reddy kannamnaidu,

We sincerely apologize, but we don’t have an update yet on this bug. Hence, I added you to the list of affected users, and we will notify you via email once an update is available.