Question

Unable to pull new samples from Wix Automation

• 7 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Thats my first time using zapier. I need to get order data into a 3rd party regarding order details for delivery. Test worked fine with zapier and looks like all the data i need is pulled from wix and will move over to the 3rd party software. but after the initial test no data at all will go through zapier. no errors whatsoever. i am thinking if its a wix issue. any ideas;

i tried to work with wix automation but not enough data is getting pulled on that case.

thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mpampoulas, I’m a fellow Wix user so let’s see if I can help you out with this one! Do you mind adding some screenshots of your current trigger and action set up? This will give us a great starting place for diagnosis. 

hei there! really appreciate your time!

i am attaching below the basic steps during testing

hei there! really appreciate your time!

i am attaching below the basic steps during testing

During test everything work fine. i got the New Order also imported at Track-pod with all the data as should. but i have limit knowledge especially with Wix so i am totally out of my waters here to troubleshoot. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mpampoulas! 👋

Thanks for sharing those screenshots. It seems as though the tests all went through successfully so it should, in theory, be running fine when the Zap is switched on.

Have there been any brand new (paid) orders that have created in Wix since the Zap was switched on? If so, then I suspect there’s an issue on Wix’s end that’s preventing the order details from being sent over.

Looks like the Wix Connector app you’re using is a private app, so your best bet will be to reach out to the makers of the app to investigate this issue further. Our Support team have limited resources and details about private apps so the app’s developers will be best placed to help with this. 

If you’re unable to get this solved with them, then you may want to look into using an app like Email Parser to trigger from order email notifications instead (assuming the emails contain all the information you need?). More information on how to use Email Parser can be found here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails

Hopefully that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on!