Question

Unable to map Privacy Policy field in a Facebook Kajabi Zap

• 13 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I get the error that the field is not mapped correctly, however no Privacy Policy option comes up. I see all kinds of otehr options, name, disclaimers, IDs but not the privacy policy field.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @egodor, welcome to the Community!

It’s tricky for us to help without some more context. Please could you share what the trigger and action/s for your Zap are and what step you’re seeing an error in. If you could share a screenshot of that step, that would be super helpful too. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). 

Hi @egodor, welcome to the Community!

It’s tricky for us to help without some more context. Please could you share what the trigger and action/s for your Zap are and what step you’re seeing an error in. If you could share a screenshot of that step, that would be super helpful too. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). 

Thank you so much for getting back, @Danvers ! I attach 2 screenshots of what’s happening. 
I understand I would need to select a Privacy Policy field, which I do have set up in Kajabi, but it doesn’t seem to appear in the Zapier setup list. 
Any idea how I should proceed? Thanks ever so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @egodor 

For some reason both images are corrupted and couldn't be loaded. Can you double check that? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @egodor! I wanted to swing by and see if you were able to get this fixed up? We’d love to know how if so!

If not, if you don’t mind resharing those screenshots as @MohSwellam mentioned we’re not able to see the ones in your previous reply. 🙂