Question

Unable to get customer support and not responding to dispute requests.

• 20 September 2023
  • 1 reply

The lack of ANY response to our separately submitted messages is very concerning and we now  have no choice but to dispute the charge with our financial institution and find an alternative "zap" provider. We downgraded our plan and chose a monthly plan, and we also updated our credit card info at the same time, yet we were improperly charged for a year. The credit card update had no issues but the billing change apparently did. The lack of any customer service is disappointing, especially when we’ve paid you a signficant amount of money.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @RELNY, welcome to the Community! 👋

Sorry to hear that you’ve not had a response from the Support team yet. For plan and billing related issues our Billing and Accounts department (select Accounts, pricing and billing from the form options here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help) are the best folks to talk to. Us folks in Community can’t assist on that side of things.

That said, I can totally understand your frustration here. And I do know that they're dealing with a higher volume of requests than usual so that’s likely the reason for the delay in a response to you - they’re not ignoring you!

I’ve just checked on this end and it seems that the team have recently replied to you. If you have any follow up questions on that, it would be best to continue the conversation with them directly over email. 

If we can help with anything Zap-related please do reach back out to the Community and we’ll be happy to help! 🙂