Best answer

Unable to find recent records in Wispform.

• 26 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello!I've been using this automation for 2 years now and I've never had this problem.I need to update a field in Clickup, This field is already in zapier, but it is not possible to fill it because zapier is not finding recent records.

The last 3 recordings are old. So I can't update the field I need. It's like it has a cache, and I can't clear it.

Please, someone Help me. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 30 June 2023, 07:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mesos 

Good question.

Try submitting a new Wispform response, then pull in fresh the trigger test data to use to configure the Zap.

Help article about how to change the trigger test data: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093

Hey Troy! 

I've tried… but still with the same problem… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Mesos - thanks for giving that shot.

Hmm, which triggers and actions are you using for each app? Full transparency, it sounds like you may be running into a known bug with ClickUp but before I get you added I just wanted to double check.

Appreciate you working with us on this! 🙂

Hey Christina.

Wispform - New Response 

Clickup - Create Task

I think that the bug is not with Clickup, because It shows the field in Zapier. It's with Wispform or Zapier that is not finding new records. 

Thank you.

Even When I create a new automation, the old recordings remain. As I said, It looks like "cache". 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Mesos,

I did some digging into this, and I noticed that you've already reached out to our Support team about this - that's great! It appears you've stumbled upon a known bug with the Wispform integration. Here's what our Support team had to say:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Zap -- that's never what we want. I did some digging in our system reports, and I can confirm we have seen other users running into this same issue with the sample data not pulling in a recent sample. We're still a bit unsure of the root cause of that, but our developers have been alerted to the issue and are working to ensure we get it resolved as soon as possible.

There isn't a workaround, but we might be able to create a custom field with the data needed. Can you let me know which field you are looking to use from the trigger, and I can check a recent run to see if we can get this information into action? 

While I'm afraid I can't offer an estimated timeline for a resolution, I've attached your email address to our internal tracking item on this. We'll update you automatically as soon as we know more. Sorry for the hassle here!

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

I highly recommend continuing the conversation with our Support team. Thank you!