Question

Unable to find HubSpot token

• 30 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

Any idea on how to find a HubSpot token if Zapier doesnt retreive any result when searching for it?

Zap trigger: Contact recently created or updated

Action: Create a PandaDoc document

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @troop,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, a little bit of clarification of what you meant by HubSpot token? In the meantime, you can fetch the HubSpot token you’re referring to by using the “Additional properties to retrieve” field to fetch any additional information from your HubSpot contact.

b74277a133c1f5aac4ed707af81c23d7.png
(view larger)

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi Ken.a!

Thanks for your response however the problem I am facing is not on trigger, it is on the Action (Create Document in PandaDoc) were I am unable to match the HubSpot token with the PandaDoc field I need to populate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @troop,

I appreciate the additional information, but it looks like you already reached out to our Support team regarding this issue. Here’s their latest response:

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, could you please take a screenshot of the most recent form submission from Hubspot? I'm afraid the screenshot you provided was from PandaDoc. This will allow me to gain a better perspective of the situation at hand.

Once I get this information, I can go ahead and troubleshoot further and provide an accurate fix.

I recommend continuing the conversation with our Support team. They can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs and determine the root cause of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @troop 

Good question.

Can you elaborate more about your Zap config issue by outlining a specific example to give us more context?

Screenshots are encouraged.