Best answer

Unable to fetch refresh token: invalid_grant (DocuSign and GHL

• 29 November 2022
  • 6 replies

I have been using Zapier to integrate DocuSign and LeadConnector(GHL), this is for automating contracts. However, after sometime it would stop working and will prompt an error about the token grant that seem to have expired. This happens if the DocuSign password was changed but most of the time it just happen randomly and it’s really not helpful to login all the DocuSign accounts just to reconnect them to the Zap to get back to it’s working state.

My questions are:

1. Why does it keeps on happening?
2. Do you have any automation that will solve the error and stop it from happening again?

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 29 November 2022, 21:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @DanteDumduma 

If you change the Docusign password you have to reconnect it in Zapier, there is no way around it because this is how you connect Docusign with Zapier. 

Hi @MohSwellam 

As mentioned, this happens when the DocuSign password was changed and it is totally understandable however this is not always the case, the error keeps on happening even if the password was not change and what we need to do every time this happens is we login all the DocuSign account and reconnect it to Zapier and we are not talking about ten (10) DocuSign account, we have about a hundred accounts and the error just randomly happen to each of the account.

I am hoping you can give a solution to this as it keeps making us loose our clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So the zap just turns off or is there an error in the Zap History? 

Again as the stated title and problem on this thread, the error was the Unable to fetch refresh token: invalid_grant. This is happening even if the DocuSign password was not changed at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Better to send to Support so they can check the account and logs

https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @DanteDumduma - I think Moh is right above to suggest you create a support ticket- we aren’t able to dive deep into your particular Zapier instance and error messages within Community, and they are probably the best folks to get you set up properly. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.