Question

Unable to edit the image on CompanyCam when a photo is uploaded.

• 15 June 2023
  • 1 reply

hello guys ….

i want some guidance about task , i am facing some issue means when i upload the images it will worked good but whenever i try to edit that time there is not way to edit the image .so kindly update me have any ways to solve issue.  

here is all event but want additional event - Edit Photo .

or guide me how can edit the images.

thank you..!!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Hiren Sharma, welcome to the Community! 

I can’t see what app you’re using for the trigger in your Zap, but based on the trigger events it looks like it might be the CompanyCam app. If so, is it that you’re looking to trigger the Zap when an image is edited in CompanyCam? Or are you wanting to use the Zap to edit an image?

I did some checking and I’m not seeing any triggers or actions available for the CompanyCam app that would allow you to do either of those with a Zap. And I couldn’t find an existing feature request for a “Photo Edited” trigger or “Edit Photo” action. So I’d recommend contacting our Support team to ask that a feature request be opened up on your behalf for this.

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution or workaround to suggest here. If our Support team is able to suggest a workaround, or you’re able to find a solution in the meantime, please do let us know. We’d love to here how you get on with this! 🙂